Saturday, October 10, 2009

Revamp

I love the idea of revamping jumpers or indeed reworking an old into something different This is one I finished last night.
And my favourite done at the beginning of winter.

that and making quilts is what I am doing with the TV on at night, but I am really enjoying the painting and drawing.

This is another just in early stages.

I am loving Stuart Davis's work and this is based on our trip to the port, and the preliminary drawings.

This is the underpainting so do not know where it will end up (certainly minus the masking tape!)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I like the transformations of the jumpers that are in the second photo. What are you planning on doing with them?

jo horswill said...

"Revamp" is such a great word...look forward to seeing all of this next week...:) xx