Saturday, October 22, 2011

I found these two drawings in an old sketchbook and thought they would make small pieces in the new medium. The trouble is I am not sure if I copied them from Braque, or Ben Nicholson or ??? If anyone can tell me I would be grateful. I usually put a note beside them but didn't this time. I bought this lovely little bag at a Turkish shop recently. It is bright embroidery on the front set in black leather......trying to draw each day....and I realise that it is a rare day which does not include some kind of drawing. Had a lovely day with a friend Anne and Jo (Mystory) yesterday where we did very fast drawings. I loved the shapes within the fragments. I HAVE PLANS FOR THESE WATCH THIS SPACE ! Sorry no colour this time it belies the nomenclature of the site. Never mind....next post

No comments: