Friday, July 31, 2009

Episode 2

Here are some photos of the "inner city" pad.I had a removal firm unpack some of the stuff and this is how they left it...candles everywhere it looked quite glamorous which is just what you need after such an amazingly long and tiring day...they even made my bed!!!!! The last blog showed the less glamorous parts...the studio.
This is the "other"
I realise these photos are a bit away from the "art" work of the blogging sorority /fraternity but I have been talking about the move for many months and hopefully the art work can begin again...and of course the uni work
The next essay is about the influence of the orient on certain 19th and 20th century painters, so I am looking forward to getting stuck in to that.
These are the 3 quilts I made for the family from the fires, and fortunately they went off before the
move.

3 comments:

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Absolutely fabulous. It looks like a cathedral all lit with candles like that. A sense of place is very important to me, and I think to many people, artist included. I would love to come visit, sit down for a beverage and have a nice chat with you. What a beautiful space. Enjoy Janette, as I am sure you will!

jo horswill said...

How gorgeous it all looks.
Looking forward to a sleep-over soon :) Jo xx

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

It might be the candlight, the warm woods and wall color but it all moves together to speak of home...welcome to settling in your new and wonderful home.