Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great Life

How I love living in the inner city. One of the amazing aspects is the immediacy of service, I have had the computer man here today and he came within an hour of my going to the shop. Not only did he come promptly, Clement, had TIME, he helped me in more ways than I had requested, even encouraging me to sort the extraneous bits and pieces to do with the computer and throwing out the dated stuff. I felt so lucky to have such care.
Here are some photos of the new studio, still a work in progress but getting there.
I am back doing Uni work and studying the "Moderns" now, I am looking forward to this next bit. One of the joys of the work previously was the discovery of the "Delecroix" letters. It is a small book and it can go with me to coffee shops!! Hopefully there will be some art in the next blog.

7 comments:

MiM said...

the studio is looking great ! x

Dave King said...

I can see why you are sold on the inner city, getting that sort of service from the computer man! Excellent - as the studio looks to be and as is the post.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

So glad to see you settling in and the studio taking shape. Enjoy your journey studying the "Moderns"!

jo horswill said...

Looking forward to some "inner city" living soon...:)

Leslie Avon Miller said...

The best is that you are so happy with your changes. Perfectly lovely.

Jacky said...

How lovely to have such *service* at your doorstep more or less.

Your new studio is really coming together.

So pleased you are happy in the city and settling in well.

Jacky xox

RosieK said...

I have this constant struggle between the remoteness that feeds my wild spirit that I long for and the inner city which feeds my intellectual and artistic spirit! So this post really spoke to me - thank you Janette