Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Win some Lose some

Well this is how the painting turned out.....totally" missed the boat" however Ron, my teacher has made some suggestions which may be a little more positive than my idea of chopping it up!

The second was an earlier incarnation but I still can not change the order with the mouse.

How do you feel about potato crisps?

I bought a largish bag as I have some "littlies" coming tomorrow, it is my firm belief that you HAVE to eat the whole packet irrespective of the size....and with a "Whiskey Mac"......bliss!

I will sove tomorrows problem tomorrow. One of the super things about inner city living....I just love it so much.

3 comments:

Dave King said...

Chopping it up seems a bit extreme. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier incarnation, but the latest seem salvageable.

Jo Horswill said...

Hi Janette...layers! :)

Miriam Patience said...

i love that you are closer to me now. see you soon for shopping, strolls and coffee xx