Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by Jacky from "Art 4 Moi". I am not quite sure what I do and whether I am to send it on, for the moment this is the 4th picture from the 4th file on my computer (as directed)

This is my special friend Julia who was in Korea in November and is standing beside Soomi's felt and my collage which was in the exhibition, It also gives me a chance to mention Catherine O'Leary who was doing workshops in Korea. she is the most stunning felter and Julia is wearing a piece of hers.

I have a very bright red coat that Catherine made and wearing it , I have so many conversations in the street with strangers ........(it goes with my hair) ....... and because it is so lovely people touch it and ask me about the process....I feel sometimes like an evangelist.

Surprisingly not only ladies comment.................. I live in hope it may lead to something, who knows.........?

7 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I have visited a few times and will visit more often. I like this photo, both of your friend and the work. I sure like your photos in the sidebar of textured walls.
Mary Ann

jo horswill said...

Oh look at Julia...she is wearing that amazing jacket...that I love.
Great image of her standing in front of yours and Sumi's work.

Martine said...

3 Artworks together! Its great when you can work with a group of friends.
Jeanette i think Blogger doesn't like me.
http://ateliercolore.web-log.nl

MiM said...

I didnt know that you had a piece in that exhibition, wow! xx

Leslie Avon Miller said...

This is just great! Janette, will you email me? leslie avon miller @ gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Janette Kearns Wilson said...

Leslie I have tried to email you without success
mine is janettekw@yahoo.com.au

Jacky said...

Great photo and I love the story. I have noticed your love of felt (and I love the red hair!!).
Sorry if I didnt explain the tag process too well (new to these things).
Once tagged you post your photo and then ask four other people to do the same.
I think its fun, and love to hear the story that goes with the photo. Often not something you would normally post in your blog.
Thanks so much for playing along.

Jacky xox